Enjoy the $45/mo Unlmited* Plan on your iPhone 5 or iPhone 4s.BUY NOW
Enjoy coverage that's as good as everyone else's. Even 4G LTE** on compatible GSM iPhones.
Compare iPhone models
1. What iPhone versions does Straight Talk offer?
Straight Talk offers the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, and iPhone 5c.
2. Where can I buy my iPhone?
You can buy an iPhone on Straight Talk on our website at straighttalk.com/ShopPhones or at a participating retailer.
3. What Service Plans can I use with my iPhone?
Your iPhone on Straight Talk is only compatible with our Unlimited* and Unlimited* International Service Plans. Unlimited* Service Plans are available in 30 Day, 90 Day, 180 Day, and 1 year denominations.
*Unlimited Service Plan must be purchased with phone. Offer/model not available in all areas.
4. What's in the box?
• iPhone 5s: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic / Lightning to USB Cable / USB Power Adapter / Documentation
• iPhone 5c: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic / Lightning to USB Cable / USB Power Adapter / Documentation
• iPhone 5: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic / Lightning to USB Cable / USB Power Adapter / Documentation
• iPhone 4S & iPhone 4: Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic / Dock Connector to USB Cable / USB Power Adapter / Documentation
On the bottom of all iPhone on Straight Talk boxes you will find a gray pouch with an Activation Card inside. This card contains your iPhone' serial number as well as the steps you will need to follow to activate your phone.
5. How do I activate my iPhone?
To activate your service, go to straighttalk.com/Activate or call 1-877-877-1986 from another phone.You will need the MEID Number (also known as the Serial Number) which is located on the red Activation Card and on the bottom of the iPhone box in the IMEI/MEID field. You will also need a Straight Talk Unlimite* Service Plan, which you can purchase at participating Walmart stores or with a credit card as part of the Activation process.
After completing the Activation, you will need secure Wi-Fi access OR a computer (requires PC or Mac) with the latest version of iTunes and an internet connection. To begin, simply turn your iPhone on, follow the prompts, and then choose a method to set up your iPhone:
• Using Wi-Fi: Simply select “Use Wi-Fi” then follow the on-screen prompts. When you receive the “Carrier Settings Update” pop-up, make sure to select “Update”; the phone will return to the main screen as the update runs in the background. This process can take up to a few minutes, depending on the speed of your Wi-Fi connection. Note: No SIM card is required for your iPhone, so disregard any messages asking for one.
• Using iTunes via a computer: Simply open the latest version of iTunes on your Mac or PC computer, then connect your iPhone to it using the USB cable that came in your package. Once you read and agree to the License Agreement, sync your iPhone with iTunes. You will receive a pop-up asking if you would like to download an update for your carrier settings—select “Download and Update.” Note: If you receive an alert saying there is no SIM card installed in the iPhone—simply ignore and select continue. No SIM card is required for your iPhone.
** After completing the setup, you MUST call *22890 from your iPhone to program it.
6. How do I know if my iPhone was activated successfully?
After successful completion of the update, your screen will display “iPhone is activated”; you can tap Dismiss. Also, the upper left corner of your screen will no longer display “No Service” and will then display signal strength bars and the letters “TFW.”
7. Can I use my old Apple ID and/or iTunes account with my new iPhone on Straight Talk?
The monthly payment shown should allow you to pay off this purchase (excluding any applicable taxes or optional debt cancellation charges) within the promotion period if: (1) the balance is and will be the only balance on the account during the promotion period (this means that you do not incur any additional fees or charges on your account), (2) you make the payment by the due date each month, and (3) the purchase is subject to the 26 or 18 month advertised financing offer. Applicable taxes or optional debt cancellation charges will require you to make payments for additional months. The monthly payment shown will be added to your minimum payment for other balances on your account. The monthly payment shown will not apply if you do not select the 26 or 18 month advertised financing offer.
Each iPhone purchase must be made on a separate receipt and requires a separate offer certificate. Offer certificate must be scanned at register at time of purchase to receive the 26 or 18 month offers. Offer subject to credit approval and cannot be combined with any other offer. Applies to a $600 single-receipt iPhone5 phone purchase or a $400 single-receipt iPhone 4 phone purchase made during the promotional period using either a consumer Walmart® Discover® or consumer Walmart® Credit Card in a Walmart store. Offer not valid online. No interest will be charged on promotional purchase (including related taxes and optional debt cancellation charges) and fixed monthly payments are required equal to $25 until promotional purchase is paid in full. Applicable taxes or optional debt cancellation charges will not increase the monthly payment, but will require you to make payments for additional months. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases. For new accounts: Variable purchase APR is 16.90%, 19.90%, 22.90% for Walmart Discover and 22.90% for Walmart Credit Card. Minimum interest charge is $1.00 for both cards. All APRs are accurate as of 10/1/11 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms.(Jan 10, 2013)