Enjoy Nationwide Coverage on America's Best and Most
Dependable Networks on your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c
99.6% Nationwide Coverage and 4G LTE** Speeds. That’s awesome.VIEW MAP
Enjoy coverage that's as good as everyone else's. Even 4G LTE** on compatible GSM iPhones.
Compare iPhone models
1. What iPhone versions does Straight Talk offer?
Straight Talk offers the iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
2. Where can I buy my iPhone?
You can buy an iPhone on Straight Talk on our website by clicking here or at Walmart.
3. What Service Plans can I use with my iPhone?
Your iPhone on Straight Talk is only compatible with our Unlimited* and Unlimited* International Service Plans. Unlimited* Service Plans are available in 30 Day, 90 Day, 180 Day, and 1 year denominations.
*Unlimited Service Plan must be purchased with phone. Offer/model not available in all areas.
*30 day Unlimited Plans include 3 GB of high speed data per 30 day cycle. After 3GB, the reduced speed (64 kbps) may impact the functionality of some data applications, such as streaming audio or video or web browsing. Certain restrictions apply. Straight Talk reserves the right to terminate service for unauthorized or abnormal usage. Please refer always to the latest Terms and Conditions of Service at StraightTalk.com.
4. What's in the box?
• iPhone 6 Plus: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic / Lightning to USB Cable / USB Power Adapter / Documentation
• iPhone 6: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic / Lightning to USB Cable / USB Power Adapter / Documentation
• iPhone 5: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic / Lightning to USB Cable / USB Power Adapter / Documentation
• iPhone 4S: Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic / Dock Connector to USB Cable / USB Power Adapter / Documentation
On the bottom of all iPhone on Straight Talk boxes you will find a gray pouch with an Activation Card inside. This card contains your iPhone's serial number as well as the steps you will need to follow to activate your phone.
5. How do I activate my iPhone?
To activate your service, go to straighttalk.com/Activate or call 1-877-877-1986 from another phone. You will need the MEID Number (also known as the Serial Number), which is located on the red Activation Card and on the bottom of the iPhone box in the IMEI/MEID field. You will also need a Straight Talk Service Plan, which you can purchase at participating Walmart stores or with a credit card as part of the Activation process.
After completing the Activation, you will need secure Wi-Fi access OR a computer (requires PC or Mac) with the latest version of iTunes and an Internet connection. To begin, simply turn your iPhone on, follow the prompts, and then choose a method to set up your iPhone:
• Using Wi-Fi: Simply select “Use Wi-Fi” then follow the on-screen prompts. When you receive the “Carrier Settings Update” pop-up, make sure to select “Update”; the phone will return to the main screen as the update runs in the background. This process can take up to a few minutes, depending on the speed of your Wi-Fi connection. Note: No SIM card is required for your iPhone, so disregard any messages asking for one.
• Using iTunes via a computer: Simply open the latest version of iTunes on your Mac or PC computer, then connect your iPhone to it using the USB cable that came in your package. Once you read and agree to the License Agreement, sync your iPhone with iTunes. You will receive a pop-up asking if you would like to download an update for your carrier settings—select “Download and Update.” Note: If you receive an alert saying there is no SIM card installed in the iPhone—simply ignore and select continue. No SIM card is required for your iPhone.
** After completing the setup, you MUST call *22890 from your iPhone to program it.
6. How do I know if my iPhone was activated successfully?
After successful completion of the update, your screen will display “iPhone is activated”; you can tap Dismiss. Also, the upper left corner of your screen will no longer display “No Service” and will then display signal strength bars and the letters “TFW.”
7. Can I use my old Apple ID and/or iTunes account with my new iPhone on Straight Talk?